Thursday, August 19, 2010

The aftermath of Bootcamp!

Oh how I have forgotten what a 1 hour 506 calorie work out feels like... but today I am feeling the effects.  I feel like I am building endurance and strength but my body is still not recovering well after these intense work outs. 

The Trainer Frenchy is great.  She has a mix between slave driver and sweet girl from France.  She always is smiling and great at motivating!  But just looking at her body you know she knows what she is doing.  I only wish that it was a guarantee to look like her if you continued to do her workouts. 

http://www.fitpromilwaukee.com/
Check out Laure Gelis-Diaz---- she is GREAT!


I have really enjoyed the addition to my workouts recently... digging out my Polar F6 Heartrate Monitor has really given me the motivation to push myself further.  And to realize that I was not working out as hard as I was thinking I was.


so check out this MUST have addition to your gym bag!  It will really help your work outs and your motivation... I mean who doesn't like the instant gratification of seeing how many calories you are burning!

No comments: